- You must be 13 years or older to use this app.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Aber users.
- You may not use the Aber service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Aber service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Aber or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Aber.
- You must not access Aber’s private API by any other means other than the Aber application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Aber including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Aber members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Aber, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Aber account. While Aber prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Aber cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its website and/or application and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Aber service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Aber service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Aber
- Aber does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the Aber Services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the Aber Services, you hereby grant to Aber a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside the Aber Services.
- Some of the Aber Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Aber may place such advertising and promotions on the Aber Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Aber Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Aber Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site and/or application does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Aber Services.
- The Aber Services contain Content of Aber (“Aber Content”). Aber Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Aber owns and retains all rights in the Aber Content and the Aber Services. Aber hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Aber Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Aber Services.
- The Aber Services contain Content of Users and other Aber licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Aber Services.
- Aber performs technical functions necessary to offer the Aber Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Aber Services.
- Although the Site, the application and other Aber Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site, the application or other Aber Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Aber. Also, although Aber will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Aber reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Aber in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Aber encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Aber is not a backup service. Aber will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Aber Services, or the loss of any Content.